Early Community-Wide Kol Nidre Service
October 04, 2022
5:45pm - 7:30pm EDT
Kol Nidre, meaning “all vows” in ancient Aramaic, is drawn from the opening words of the haunting prayer that defines this service. This evening service is the entry-way into a 24-hour period of serious self-reflection and contemplation about our place in the world, our vulnerabilities, and our purpose, in an effort to strive to reach our best selves. A constant throughout these 24 hours will be the recitation of the Vidui prayer, the communal confessions from which our own personal repair and t’shuvah emerge. For this service, we are together in mixed presence, onsite and online.
We kindly ask you to wear a mask in our building.
- Tickets are required for all onsite High Holy Day services except for S’lichot.
- Links to participate on Zoom will be emailed to all TI members immediately prior to each holiday.
- Our livestream services are open to the public, accessible on our website. For a full mixed presence experience, members in good standing are invited to participate by zoom.
- See full details about celebrating the High Holy Days with Temple Israel of Boston, from S’lichot through Simchat Torah.
- Questions? Call 617-566-3960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.